NEXT SCHEDULED Course begins february 18th, 2024
Course is full.
- Course held at West End Trap Club - 4899 Brooklyn Ln, Eagan, MN 55123
- Sunday nights (5 consecutive) Time 6:00 p.m.-8 p.m. The written test will take place on the 5th Sunday. *This cannot be missed*
- Cost for the course is $7.50. Payable by cash or check made out to the West End Trap Club the first night of class. There will be a separate $7.50 you pay to the DNR at the completion of the course.
- Student must be 11 years old or older the first night of class per the DNR insurance policy.
- You may only miss one class per the DNR and that does not include range/field day or test day.
- Parents may drop off the student or take the class as well.
- Please let us know if your child requires any special attention or needs.
- Day of registration start time is at 5:30 P.M, but you must sign up prior to first day of class via email as there is limited capacity. Parents need to sign a DNR release on the first night before class starts.
- Field Test Day: TBD (A Saturday morning in March) *This cannot be missed*
- This is a high demand course with limited spots. If you can not attend ALL classes, the test and the Field Day, please do not register. No special exceptions to these rules will be made.
- Please call the club @ 651-423-2429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name, age, phone # and email to get on the waitlist for the next course.
*Please note: The Firearm Safety Course is completely ran by volunteers. If you need to take the class before we offer one, you may take an online course through the MN DNR. The DNR website also has a list of available in-person classes.