As you know, both the Traditional and 16 Yard Leagues end on September 3rd. Obviously, the scores will be tallied and trophies will be awarded as usual. If teams in either of these leagues wish to continue shooting, they can choose to participate in a “Short Shoot” where they need to record six more rounds by September 3rd. There is no entry fee for this optional extension and prizes will be awarded to the highest scoring team. The idea is to provide more opportunity for the membership to shoot.
West End Trap Club has implemented practices to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the pandemic and the changing guidelines from the CDC and MN Department of Health.
West End Trap Club is seeking a new club manager. Pay range is $14-$18/hr. Please see attachment below for more information.
Contact Steve Rechtzigel: email@example.com
Winter League: Complete by May 24th
Summer League: Begins May 24th
For more information, click here, or visit the 'LEAGUES' tab under 'ABOUT.'
• Sunday, May 24th - Memorial Holiday – Summer League begins!!
• Sunday, June 28th – Wounded Warrior Shoot – CANCELLED
• Sunday, July 5th - Independence Day weekend – club will be closed.
• Tuesday, August 4TH - National Night Out – club will be closed.
• Wednesday, August 26th - Red Pine Elementary open house – club will be closed.
• Saturday, September 12th – Fall Shoot – 10 to 4.
West End Trap Club will REOPEN Sunday, April 19th.
Please check back for more updates. Updates will be posted on the website, our Facebook page, and emailed out to you.